Chief Louis M. Barry (ret.)
Louis Barry is a retired Chief of Police with 35 years of police experience. In addition to serving as Chief for 24 years, his background includes extensive investigative experience earned while employed as a Detective and Sergeant with the Orleans Police Department. He has investigated and overseen the investigation of countless rape and sexual assault cases. He holds a Masters Degree in Criminal Justice and now teaches at the Western Mass Police Academy, as well as at local Massachusetts colleges. He is a licensed private investigator in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and is license holder for theHarris Mtn. Inv. which specializes in col case investigations of missing persons and homicies.
- You will find our rates affordable and our services professional.
- We are affiliated with Harris Mtn Inv. and are registered with the Department of Public Safety, License LP 0993 A
- If you feel our services could be beneficial to you or to your client’s litigation, please feel free to contact us here.
- We would be pleased to review any case with you.
- Thank you for considering our services.